A premium snowblower in a compact package. The SnowShredder™ serrated auger has multiple serrated surfaces providing advanced ice chopping and snow clearing power. The self-propelled auger drive system clears down to the pavement with little operator effort. It’s the best of both worlds…dual-stage power, single-stage handling.
SNOWSHREDDER™ SERRATED AUGER
Multiple serrated steel surfaces provide advanced ice chopping and snow clearing power, allowing you to easily clear down to the pavement and through that tough end-of-driveway snow left behind by the plow.
SIMPLICITY’S MOST POWERFUL SINGLE-STAGE
Powered by the largest single-stage snowblower engine in its class, the 1222EX provides more power than ever before to get through large snow drifts.
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton® Snow Series and Professional Series™ Engines with Electric Start means, quick, no hassle starting – every time.
- Electric chute rotation to easily change the direction snow is thrown (select models).
- Various auger intake heights and clearing widths to ensure there is a model to match your driveway size and snowfall amount.
- Cast-iron auger gear cases for durability.
- Exclusive to Signature Pro models, Power Boost™ automatically adjusts the power to the auger and impeller as needed for optimum performance.
Clearing Width (in.)
Throwing Distance (ft.)**
Intake Height (in.)
Auger Type, Diameter (in.)
Briggs & Stratton
950 Snow Series
Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*
Fuel Tank Capacity (qts.)
Electric with Recoil Backup
200° Quick Chute
Tire Size/Thread (in.)
8″ x 2″
Consumer Warranty (Product)***
Commercial Warranty (Product)***
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
**Capacity and throwing distances can be affected greatly by conditions.
***See Operator’s manual for complete warranty details.