A premium snowblower in a compact package. The SnowShredder™ Serrated Auger has multiple serrated surfaces that provide advanced ice chopping and snow clearing power. Its compact, lightweight design provides easy maneuverability, offering the best of both worlds…dual-stage power, single-stage handling. The self-propelled auger drive system clears down to the pavement with little operator effort.
- Electric Chute Control Electric push button chute rotation control allows you to throw snow where you want it without taking your hands off the handlebar.
- Snowshredder™ Serrated Auger Multiple serrated steel surfaces provide advanced ice chopping and snow clearing power, allowing you to easily clear down to the pavement and through that tough end-of-driveway snow left behind by the plow.
- Reliable Power Powered by Briggs &Stratton® Snow Series Engines, this machine will offer the power and durability you need to tackle this winter’s snow clearing.
- Our Most Powerful Single-Stage Powered by the largest single-stage snowblower engine in its class, the 1222EE provides more power than ever before to get through large snow drifts.
- Light The Way The integrated dual incandescent headlight provides easier visibility in low light.
Clearing Width (in.)
Throwing Distance (ft.)**
Intake Height (in.)
Auger Type, Diameter (in.)
Briggs & Stratton
1150 Snow Series
Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*
Fuel Tank Capacity (qts.)
Electric with Recoil Backup
Tire Size/Thread (in.)
8″ x 2″
Consumer Warranty (Product)***
Commercial Warranty (Product)***
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
**Capacity and throwing distances can be affected greatly by conditions.
***See Operator’s manual for complete warranty details.